Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 16 a little circuit

The IT band feeling better and better. Only problem is that my legs broke out into hives 2 days ago from a new razor. Does it stop me from working out but it's very itchy and this is as good a place as any to whine. I did a small circuit today. I was going to do 3 rounds but I stopped at 2 because my knee was starting to hurt a bit. I need to keep it heeling for the 18.12 race. For context i have a little hill or incline in my driveway that I went up with my 30lb sandbag and after the hill there is a little bit of driveway up to the street.

2 Rounds

Climb rope (took a few tries to get it down)
25 jumping jacks
3 x Run up with sandbag, jog to street, sprint back full tilt
10 x flip tire, jump in and out on other side
50 sit ups



No comments:

Post a Comment