Friday, September 7, 2012

15 days: Trifecta bound

What I expect when I come home.
It's Super Spartan Weekend!!!  I'm leaving my babies behind today for a weekend of mom time. I am leaving my baby girl overnight for the first time. Sure the kids will be with their father and be fine but I will miss them. I honestly need some time away. I love my babies but being a stay at home mom is a 24/7 job and anyone can crack under that kind of pressure. I dont know why I start these things all emotional like. So here is a smooth transition to the race information.

Transition.



So one more sleep until the Super Spartan. My Spartan Trifecta!!! I'll be meeting Wendy, a lady  I met on Facebook in the Spartan Chicked community, in Ogdensburg and we are going to have a girly road trip to the event. There we will lodge at the finest, read cheapest, Howard Johnson express. We seem to have a lot in common including our bowels having a dislike for gluten. Maybe we will have a Thelma and Louise moment. The plan is to run the course twice. It's 8-9 miles and features a 23 foot cliff jump. Although there isn't a font for so excited i'm about to poop myself, I assure that I am. Sunday morning we are volunteering until about noon at registration. After that it's back home.See you guys at the finish line!! AROO!

No comments:

Post a Comment