Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 4 Pup run!

So it rained all day. Did inside stuff with the kiddos and ran some errands. Almost decided to skip my run but was a good girl and took Frek for a run. Runs are always slower with the puppy. Not that he is slow but he needs to mark every 1/8 of a mile and take at least one dump every mile. As you can imagine that slows the pace down a bit. But he enjoys it and I enjoy company that doesn't argue or talk back to me. I always feel like i'm going to sort out my life or organize something in my mind while I run. I never do. My mind is always empty. Then I thought to myself today, it's the only time I really don't have to think. It is glorious.

Day 4 run


4 miles doggy trail run
9:55 min/mile.

Frek and I after our run
He always has to take a little dip

No comments:

Post a Comment