Monday, July 23, 2012

My journey to Sparta

So far I've competed in 2 Spartan obstacle races. The Spartan Sprint in Ottawa which was the 5k version and the Spartan Beast at Mont. Ste-Marie which was 25k up and down the ski hill several times. My next race is the Super Spartan in new Jersey on September 8th. The in between version of these races. I've decided to try and blog about my journey to this race daily. Why this race? Because I want to be more competitive this time around. I ran the sprint for fun with a friend and the beast was just glorious to complete. This time around I'm working hard to place well. I've got all the equipment to workout at home. I'll be trying to blog what my work out is daily. Try being the operative word as time for anything but living is sparse. Oh, did I mention that on September 2nd, a  week before the Super Spartan, I am racing in the 18.12 mile race commemorating the battle of 1812? Time to get some!!


No comments:

Post a Comment