Friday, August 24, 2012

28 days: Crafty

I really have awesomesauce family and friends. Thanks to everyone that's donating to the crazy. Woke up to donations from Marc, Lise and  Andreanne.  I would not be able to go without you guys and I cant express how much this mean to me.

Today I took a break. My left knee is a bit bleh so I'm resting it for tomorrow. I was going to clean the house but then I got into sewing. And if you sew or craft you know how that goes. I do need to clean this place tomorrow..maybe? Also the local beverage store snuck in a few Spring brews of Woodchuck Hard Cider. So that's the rest of my day ;)

I made a pouch to attach to my Camelbak. It's a great 3L camelbak and it wasnt an option to buy another because i need storage. So frugal meet functional. I made the pouch with one of my old ACU tops and some water resistant fabric i got at Joanns. It goes on my camelbak with mini carabiners. So I spent about 5-6$ to make this and I'm very happy with the result. I'm going to test run it at the Super in NJ. I also spent way to much time today looking for my first aid kit and I could have sworn it was on the bookcase. Silly me, I put it under my daughter's bed!
I can put it lower but I think it will be better up there.
Going to make a patch that says Ultra Chicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment