Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 21 Thundah!

Today was a distance run. Went for 13.5 miles. Was a pretty fun run. (I think that's the first time i've said that without the word beer in the sentence.) I had a friend run with me which made the run go soooooo much faster. Kept a pace i'm very happy with even with a pit stop in the sidelines. Hey when a woman's gotta go, you know. You just go and hope that that leaf wasnt poison ivy. So far i'm pretty sure it wasn't. Maybe it was the perfect weather or the company but I think maybe the good pace was because of my thunder thighs. I kept running to see if they would attract Thor.  Alas, Thor did not appear but i got some nice chafing to commemorate the run. Hopefully the Glide I ordered will be here by next weekend's distance run...unless i didnt run far enough to call Thor.... When I came home Brokk asked; "Did you have a nice run mommy?" Awww right?!?! I picked up Faewyn and she said "Maw hot!". I said:" Yes momma is hot". She then blew on me like hot food. These kids I tell you!! I followed up the run with a glorious hour long nap. Now to some of these calories NOM NOM NOM


This is what I got when I googled Thor and Thunder Thighs.
I'm pretty sure this is the real Thor.
I'd also accept this.


No comments:

Post a Comment